APC LG Congress: Thank you all for Honoring me with Your Support- Barnabas

The new APC party chairman in Adavi Local Government Area, Hon. Oyibo Barnabas has expressed his gratitude to the membership lf the party in the council for given him the mandate to rule.



Barnabas emerged the All Progressive Congress chairman in the council in the just concluded APC local government congress conducted on Saturday.

Speaking with Confluence Reporters, he said "I want to express my heartfelt thanks to the voters and stakeholders Of our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Adavi Local Government Area for electing me to lead the party as the party Chairman.I am honored and humbled that you have placed your trust in me.

"With your trust, I will work tirelessly on your behalf to help address challenges, and to secure lasting and meaningful improvements to our party. I thank you all for the opportunity giving to serve".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INEC Bazaar: A Holistic Commoditization Of The Electoral Umpire | By Odaudu Joel Minister