War of Words: Gov Bello's DG Protocol, Former Media Aide Fight Dirty

After his resignation, the Former Senior Special Assistant to Kogi State Governor on New Media, Odaudu Joel Minister became public on his choice of Abubakar Atiku over President Muhammadu Buhari in the forthcoming election, but this did not go down well with the Director-General Protocol to the State Government, Abdulkareem Asuku, hence a war of words.



Asuku in a facebook post called Minister an ingrate, jobless, and  unfortunate youth upgraded by the State Government

As posted, Asuku said,

"Reading Odaudu Joel Minister insulting PMB is shocking.  Few months ago, this ingrate was eating  and smiling to d bank cotsy of PMB/ GYB. This was  a jobless  youth  who could  not  even  afford a wife until  this administration  upgraded his life fa? Shio What a shameless  youth? What  an unfortunate creature?"

To get things messier, Minister has responded in a long epistle to what he titled "a bunkum."

He posted:
"Abdulkareem Asuku Jamiu, You're a pathologically bewildered and mediocritic opportunist with no moral license to spew the bunkum you did about me. I will respond to you in such a way that it won't affront Edward nor Gov. Bello. The fact is that you don't value what you have until you lose it.

"First, you came from nowhere to benefit from the sweat of the likes of me. You were a hungry bloody nobody, a farmished orangutan who abruptly without the requisite skill and intellectual qualification became the DG Protocol to Kogi State Governor. 

"The position you're holding in Kogi State today is purely meant for young men with excellent written and verbal communication skills, not for a lizard with broken English; a psychologically crippled reptile who grapples to voice out but murders the English language with reckless abandon. You were the governor's school mate in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Paddy paddy arrangement stampeded you into a position you are a million miles far from being qualified to hold; a capacity you are not mentally and psychologically fit to occupy."
"Asuku, only an unwitty buffoon with a terrible sense of judgement and with no knowledge of history will call me an ingrate. Let me make it clear to you: the position of an SSA given to me under the government you are serving is far from being commensurate with my labour and sweat for the APC in Kogi State. Every truthful person who followed my activities before Prince Audu won the guber election knows this. I accepted it on the grounds of going in to add value. While as an SSA, I was a million times better than some of those you chose and called Commissioners. I was even more popular than all your high ranking appointees put together, including you. Your government didn't make me popular. The battle we fought to wrestle power from the PDP in Kogi State in 2015 did.  I came in, did my best; and when my best was no longer appreciated, I voluntarily left.

"You were brought in from obscurity to come and chop in a government you don't know how it came about. Mine is not so. I worked for it. I laboured for it.
"God endowed me with talents, one of which I brought to Kogi State to add value. I worked for the APC in Kogi State. I worked for, and with our late great political caterpillar, Prince Abubakar Audu. We went round the 21 Local Government Areas selling the APC to the people and building the party. I championed the social media crusade against the PDP in a build up to, and all through the gubernatorial election in Kogi State in 2015.

"How many Commissioners in Bello's government today worked for the APC before we won the election in Kogi State? How many Special Advisers laboured for the positions they are occupying?

How many Local Government Administrators you people have chosen today were known to our people or stood for our cause? Asuku, were you when we were working for the APC both in the sun and in the rain?  Where were you during the 2015 guber campaigns when we were moving door-to-door from morning till evening without food? 

You were somewhere grappling to make ends meet under a damn stringent economic climate before fate brought you to an undeserved position in Kogi where you spend tens of unbudgeted millions unaccounted for. We did campaign round the 21 LGAs in Kogi before the mega rally. On the day we did the grand finale, all APC bigwigs were in Kogi except Muhammadu Buhari, the most vindictive human I've ever seen. He made sure he pursued a vendetta against our late leader, Prince Audu until death. Even when Audu died, he looked away. Buhari does not deserve my support a second time. He is undeserving of the massive support of the Igala people for a second time. 

I also need to make something clear here. I came in to serve in Yahaya Bello's government and all I did before I left was pure service. I never one day approached any of you in whose custody Kogi's billions of naira are for contract. If I've ever bidded for any contract, make una bring out and show me the paper. I never approached any one of you for a favour, a request to be sponsored to contest for any elective office. As a media aide, I was taking my salary like others. At a point, I was using my own salary to do publications for the State government and the governor which ought not to be so. The office I occupy had votes which were never given. We in the media office started contributing our salaries to promote the governor and State government in the national dailies and on blogs. It was that bad. On the day I resigned, I was still being owed salary which has not been paid till today. What was left in my account the day I took courage to resign was one thousand and five hundred naira (N1,500). People who see the way I package myself will think I was swimming in millions in Bello's government. But Alhamdulillah, all closed doors became widely open immediately I left. I am currently better than Commissioners in your government.

I have no business with Muhammadu Buhari as far as my service in Kogi State Government was concerned. I worked the party in my State. Buhari did not come from Daura to help me do my publicity assignments and campaigns for the APC here and he never appreciated me via any means. I even first worked for the success of the presidential election before I came down to the State level. The appointment I got through Edward Onoja came 10 months after your government started, after the Supreme Court judgement. A man who doesn't believe in what he is doing and have no liking for Yahaya Bello will not support and wouldn't have stood behind him all through those difficult times people were throwing stones from all quarters. I was given SSA 10 months after those who never knew when we cooked the soup and prepared the semovita were made Commissioners, Special Advisers, SSAs and LG Administrators. If there is anyone who is an ingrate, it should be Kogi State Government, not me.

Lest I forget, you talked about my marriage in your terribly scribbled broken English on your wall forgetting you married two extra wives with multiple accredited concubines to your fleet of women scattered all over Kogi Central and Abuja living in expensive apartments you bought via a deregulated heist of the State patrimony. 

I NEVER KNEW I WAS USEFUL. I NEVER KNEW I HAVE CAPACITY TO DELIVER OR TO DO MY JOB UNTIL TODAY. NONSENSE.
UNA NO VALUE WETIN UNA GET. E DON COMOT. NOW UNA DEY SHOUT.

You brought this upon yourself as it would have been better you shut your fetid and malodorous buccal cavity to protect your smoky reputation. Shege yaro."

Meanwhile, the end to this war of words on social media may not be any close, as Asuku decided to set the record straight, and fired  thus:

"I would  have allow  this to go down  but there  is need for  clarification here.

1. I am a Pharmacist, a federal civil servant working for my pay to feed my family befor even neophyte like  you began to follow  politician  about all because  u lack job.

2. I was never a class mate to Gov. Yahaya Bello as you  claimed, try to get proper education  before  you vomit nonesense.

3. In case  you lack proper education  and home training,  you  don't  defecate  where you once ate from  if only you have any  brain  to reason.  Before  this Government,  Odaudu Joel Minister i know does not even know how to dress up as a man let alone alone  of having a decent  cloth to put on but today, you have a car, you have a wife and you  think you have any right  to insult PMB? Who does that if not an ingrate? Who lack  the thinking  faculty  to remember  yesterday  if not a shameless creature  and an unfortunate  being which  you  can never defend  other than to start  writing  jargon  in the name of English?

Well, we are not mate and we can never be bofore, now and after this government in all aspect of life. You ar only  an errand boy who jump from one  place to another looking  for what to eat.  So, how are we mate? You dont know me before  Jan 2016, if only you do...u cannot tag  me a nobody.

What u lack is proper education. 
Your  behaviour  and outburst  goes  to confirm  the saying  that you dont feed every hungry  dog on the street for some just need energy to bark you, such is Odaudu Joel Minister.
I wish  you the best."

(EBIRA REPORTERS)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog