Ebira People Are Not As Wicked As You Portray Us: Letter To Gov. Yahaya Bello

Dear Governor Yahaya Bello (GYB),

Don’t look outside for people who wants to bring your down, your enemies are within. You are not hated because you are an Ebira man. You won’t lose election because the west are not trustworthy people or because Okehi people never liked you. Fear the consequence of your action as your father President Buhari rightly said.



You failed because you surrounded yourself with the wrong set of people and probably they are the people you confide on. Re-direct your operation “Kill your enemies before they kill you”.

Opposition party are not your enemy but just a political opposition that you can defeat on the poll even on a free and fair election if you do what need to be done.

It might be a bit too late, I would have advice you to kill 98% of your appointees and also kill your ego before they kill you. Silently, they are already killing you and you don’t know. The resignation of your CPS should put you on red alert. Resignation is allowed but why this time, put on your thinking cap sir! More to follow if nothing is done.

I won’t be shocked if you are defeated at the polls because if you contest against me on a ground that we won’t induce voters with cash or intimidation, I am very sure that you won’t defeat me. What a Challenge sir!
I feel concerned, I feel you are destroying our longtime reputation as a tribe (Ebira).

Sometimes, I doubt myself if truly we are as wicked as you portray Ebira people. How do you feel when you know you are the reason people are starved to death, how do you feel when the people whose safety of lives and properties suppose to be your number one priority are now been murdered by unknown gunmen when you are the National chief security officer of PMB, lol.

You are one of the major reason PDP was able to garner such crowd yesterday in Lokoja – hunger coupled with bad government of you and your father (PMB).

I can go on and on but I will stop here for the sake of….
I love and wish you well more than your praise singers but I am disappointed.

– Onubaiye De_Prince Abdulrasheed
Concerned Ebira Son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog