Kogi: Gov. Bello is framing me up for Murder, Gun Running - Akpoti

The Kogi Central Social Democratic Party (SDP) candidate Barr. Natasha Akpoti has disclosed plans of Gov. Yahaya Bello to frame her up for murder.


According to her, the Kogi State Governor is planning to frame her up for the death of Ojo Enesi, one of her supporters that was allegedly killed by suspected APC thugs two weeks ago.

She said, "It was drawn to my attention that GYB planned on framing me up for the murder of Enesi and equipping thugs with guns".

Akpoti who stated this on her Facebook page at the early hours of today said, masked gun men in military uniforms stormed the residences of two of her supporters.

"At midnight, masked gun men in military uniforms stormed the residences of two of my supporters :
Friday Ovoro (picture attached) who was shot in the leg and dragged away in the presence of his wife ".
David Otori who was absent so his aged father was taken away, but freed 2 hours ago".

She further disclosed that, the intention of the state governor is to force a confessionary statement from Friday so she would be roped in and arrested.

"Reports reaching me is that this was a “joint task operation”. Their intention is to force a confessionary statement from Friday so I would be roped in and arrested"

"Trite it to say that this is happening right on the very day I am to attend a security meeting in Lokoja (see attached)"

"Well, I am heading to the Lokoja police command and would keep you updated on the unfolding development"
"As the chief security officer of Kogi State, with a 100m bounty, you still can’t find the murders of Yusuf Sementi and Enesi Ojo because ... you gave the mastermind".

The Post reads;
Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi state is framing me up for Murder & Gun Running

It was drawn to my attention that GYB planned on framing me up for the murder of Enesi and equipping thugs with guns.

At midnight, masked gun men in military uniforms stormed the residences of two of my supporters :
1. Friday Ovoro (picture attached) who was shot in the leg and dragged away in the presence of his wife .
2. David Otori who was absent so his aged father was taken away, but freed 2 hours ago .

Reports reaching me is that this was a “joint task operation”. Their intention is to force a confessionary statement from Friday so I would be roped in and arrested.

Trite it to say that this is happening right on the very day I am to attend a security meeting in Lokoja (see attached).

Well, I am heading to the Lokoja police command and would keep you updated on the unfolding development.

Dear GYB,

Tick Tock...

As the chief security officer of Kogi State, with a 100m bounty, you still can’t find the murders of Yusuf Sementi and Enesi Ojo because ... you gave the mastermind.

Tick Tock says the clock.

Natasha H Akpoti
Senatorial Candidate
Kogi Central District
SDP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog