I will Be your Voice in the Senate, Vote for Me, Defend Your Votes, Natasha Charges Ajaokuta People

The candidate of Social Democratic Party (SDP) for Kogi Central senatorial district, Barr. Natasha Akpoti has promised to be a voice for the people of Kogi Central in the red chamber if given the mandate, charging them to vote and defend their votes.



Speaking in Ajaokuta local government, Akpoti said February 16th elections is not about political leanings, explaining that it is about individual candidate and their capacity to transform Kogi Central senatorial district.

She said, "election is just few days from now, I am not here to sell myself because you know who I am and what I can do. I am  here to reassure that I am going to senate chamber to fight for you. The logo of my party is hoarse, vote for me and stand to defend your votes on the day of election. Don't vote and go home, vote and wait to defend your votes, make sure your vote is counted", she said.

Speaking on her  Ajaokuta advocacy, Akpoti said she will consolidate on her efforts to making sure Ajaokuta steel gets the nod of the federal government and utilise the recent approved one billion dollar completion fund and makes Ajaokuta works for the people of Kogi state and Nigeria at large.

"By the time Ajaokuta is working, opportunities will be at your door step, a working Ajaokuta is capable of ending poverty in Kogi state and boost Nigeria economy. Entrust me with your mandates and let's rebuild our senatorial district together", she said.

Reacting, the Onu of Ajaokuta, HRH, ALH Kashim Ibrahim and Ohiete of Utenyi Ajaokuta, HRH. Alh Musa Ibrahim Balemoh sought for divine guardian for Nataaha for her relentless struggle for Ajaokuta steel resuscitation, promising their unalloyed support and that of their subjects for what they described as people's oriented cause.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog