Dino Melaye Concedes Appeal Court Defeat, Urges Supporters to be Law Abiding

Senator Dino Melaye has conceded the loss of his election as Senator representing Kogi West at the Court of Appeal, urging his supporters to be law abiding.
Senator Dino Melaye



Melaye made the disclosure through his social media handle, urging his supporters to be law abiding throughout the process.

He said, "I just lost my election at the Appeal Court and Fresh election ordered. In all things I give God the Praise. He who started a good thing will definitely complete it. I ask my supporters to be law abiding as we shall always overcome. To God be the Glory", he said.

The appellate court sitting in Abuja, on Friday, upheld the ruling of the Tribunal that nullified the Kogi West Senatorial election and ordered a fresh election within the period of 90 days between PDP senator Dino Melaye and APC Senator Smart Adeyemi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog