Kenny Blaq: I Won't Be Forced To Change My Style Of Comedy

Otolorin Kehinde, popularly known as Kennyblaq, has gradually gained his way into the heart of the Nigerian entertainment industry with his unique style of comedy, saying he wouldn't change it despite pressure from different quarters.



The talented comedian while describing his brand and style of comedy as‘Musicomedy’ has unequivocally declared that he would not be pressurized into changing his brand because that is what makes him stand out from his colleagues in the rib-cracking business.

He disclosed this to Showtime in an exclusive chat that he has been under pressure from all angles to change his style but he is not ready to key into such idea because being a 'musicomedian’ is unique to him.

According to him, "I would describe my brand as ‘musicomedy', other people say their jokes but I sing my jokes. I have a lot of popular demands to change my style, people want me to do this or do that, but I say I’m like the artiste of the comedy industry. I'm like the comedy DJ that mixes songs together to tell a story, I'm a story teller who is a music comedian; so I won’t change my style for anybody.”

The fast rising entertainer later disclosed his upcoming debut comedy concert tagged ‘The Oxymoron of Kennyblaq’, slated for July 23rd, 2017, at Eko Hotel and Suites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog