Meet Blessing Ahuoyiza, The winner of 'I Believe in Free and Compulsory Education Pledge Mantra of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha'

Blessing Ahuoyiza won the online contest of 'I Believe in Free and Compulsory Education Pledge Mantra of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Natasha' on Confluence Reporters page on facebook with 169 likes.




My name is Ezekiel blessing ahuoyiza,
I was born and brought up in oboroke ihima, (okehi local government).

I believe in Barr. Nataaha Hadiza Akpoti's dream because I see a potential in her,  I see her as a better option who can clean kogi state!  I see her as a strong and optimistic woman who don't know how to give up,  and she can only achieve this with our help... Hence, I chose to support her vision in my own little way.

I'm 20years old, the second and only female child from the family of five.
I hail from a humble and religious home of Mr and Mrs Ezekiel, my dad is a native of ihima, while my mom is from Ege.

I attended Wisdom Nursery and Primary School Oboroke Ihima, class of 2001 to 2009, I proceeded to Wisdom Dominion International College, class of 2009-2015.
 I've attained my Alevel certificate,  I'm still an undergraduate!

All my life I've been a fun, entertaining, free, happy and a friendly girl who loves to put smile on people's face with every opportunity I have to do so!

My hobbies includes: chatting, meeting new people, cracking jokes,  loving, reading, exploring, listening to music and lots more!
I dislike boring and over serious people, I hate lies, and double standard people!

My ambition in life is to strive hard to achieve greatness, I have a dream of becoming a medical personnel because I'm a science student, if God grant my wish then I will be a blessing to my family and to the world at large,  to put smile on people's face, and also to lay down a good examples to the upcoming girls/ladies...

With the little time I've spent in the world so far I could say how terrible life could seems at some point ,  how hard situations could be,  I have experience extremely terrible periods, I've been alone in my world,  I've cried in my darkest place and still came out smiling, I'm optimistic and wasn't taught how to give up in any situation, my mom is a strong woman and I possess her qualities!
I always overcome my fears and I believe I'll continue to conquer them till I become the exact woman I dream of!
Thank you!


Comments

  1. My baby girl
    I'm proud of you ble ble ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is my daughter representing... Your momma aren't dull so dullness can't run in ur veins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The comments on the blog are the views and opinions of the readers and does not represent that of Confluence Reporters.

Popular posts from this blog

Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan receives Certificate of Return