Avabee declares ambition for 2019 Okehi Assembly, releases declaration speech

In his quest to bring ideal representative government to the people of Okehi LGA, Patriot James Avebee has declared his ambition to contest for 2019 House of Assembly election in Kogi State and represent the good people of Okehi LGA.



This was contained in his declaration speech made available to press where he emphasised that the problems bedevilling the good people of Okehi LGA are not permanent noting that ideal representative government is the answer to the problems which he represents.

The speech tagged "DECLARATION SPEECH; CORRIGENDUM 2019" reads in full.

It's no more a news that the good people of Okehi constituency in Kogi state has been calling me (Patriot Matthew James Avabee), popularly known as Mr. Spreading to join the race and aspire to be their constituency house of assembly member come 2019.

Distinguished Compatriots and the good people of Okehi Constituency, I want to sincerely submit that, having done an informed study of the myriad of problems which has affected our constituency for years, especially the one which are directly linked to Legislation and representation at the State House of Assembly, I have come to the conclusion that the challenges which faces our constituency are not permanent. They could be rectified through a careful deployment of resources, the willpower, and the ability to work through difficult situations, concession and compromises if need be, and the ability to move all our people into one disciplined accord on all matters.

I declare before you today to contest for the office of Representative of Okehi constituency at the Kogi State House of Assembly in the forth coming 2019 elections under the platform of my great party, THE ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS (APC).

I come to this resolve after careful analyses of the challenges confronting the constituency and on the strength of clear understanding of my personal ability to provide the needed leadership in our collective search for solutions.

At this juncture, I will like to commend the efforts of those who has been agitating for zoning within the constituency. I also appreciate my friends, colleagues and supporters who are clamouring from day one that I should declare my interest. I appreciate you all and I want to say that, your persuasions shall never go unappreciated. I am sorry it took me much time before I arrived at this. It was due to my extensive consultations with my immediate family, community, party leaders, my supporters, Okehi Youths, and my great friends across the world.

Lastly, I will like to pledge unmistakenly, that I will strive with much conviction to the political legacy of my late grand father, Late Alh Musa Onsachi of blessed memory and maintain the outstanding integrity of my late father, Hon Matthew Tunji Joseph Osheitu .

I will ensure to input my vast experience in leadership in the pursuit of a greater Okehi, so that Okehi constituency will be greater again amongst the various constituencies in Kogi state.

I will use this opportunity to call on my fellow aspirant to join me to make Okehi greater again, and as well encourage them to be violence free throughout the contest for the betterment of our dear constituency.

With this pronouncement and as we aspire for higher heights, let me cap it up by urging you all to support me and other colleagues who you will be electing to serve you in good faith, in order to build on the success stories of our predecessors and restore that good image, character and reputation of our dear constituency that each and every one of us will be proud of and willingly subscribe to once more. By so doing, it is my firm conviction that our constituency will rise again and shine, to the delight of each and everyone of us.

Thank you all.

May God bless and guide us on this path.

Respectfully,
Patriot Mathew James Avabee.
(Mr Spreading)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INEC Bazaar: A Holistic Commoditization Of The Electoral Umpire | By Odaudu Joel Minister