Acting President Osinbajo Heads FEC Meeting

The Nigerian Acting President Professor Yemi Osinbajo, on Wednesday, presided over the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting which was attended by some presidential aides and ministers.

It will be recalled that President Mohammadu Buhari sent a letter to the Senate on 7th May, 2017, informing the Senators of his medical leave to the United Kingdom and noted that, " In compliance with section 145 {1) of the 1999 constitution as amended. I wish to inform the distinguished Senate that I will be away for a scheduled medical followup with my doctors in London. The length of my stay will be determined by the doctor's advice.

“While I am away the vice president will coordinate the activities of the government. Pls accept the distinguished senate president the assurances of my highest consideration.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INEC Bazaar: A Holistic Commoditization Of The Electoral Umpire | By Odaudu Joel Minister