Words of gratitude from Amoto to his helpers | H. A. Bashir

In the words of Aristotle, "Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them."



In life, I have come to realize that an anticipated failure is never a failure if quickly tackled. There are people who have written their names boldly in my heart that I will never forget.

These are people that have resounded the avowal of Albert Einstein,  "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts" and that of Barrack Obama that holds "Money is not only the answer,  but it makes a difference."

The money each and everyone has contributed to help this orphan to attain his National Diploma has really change his story.

"Before now, I will be in class receiving lecture and my mind will just divert from class, what I keep on thinking is, how do I go about my life, where do I go, how will pay my school fee?" Amoto said.

If I should go by the submission of Albert Einstein, "All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual", then you all have bought him an opportunity by your donations.

To those that think I wrote the article to defraud the public, I also appreciate you because "Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large one's either", Albert Einstein

I may fail to mention the names of those that deposited his account with money because most of them preferred anonymity but I thank God Almighty for using you all to touch his life.

Receive Amoto's prayer "Wherever those that send me money live, I don't know but GOD know them, may HE continue to make there affairs an easy one, may GOD continue to protect their families, I pray you all will forever remain in God's blessings and continue to be light in people's lives.

"If the world had more people like you, it would be a better place. You all make a difference to my life. Thank you so much."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog