A Message of Solidarity For the People of Maiduguri and Borno Investment Company Ltd

Dear People of Maiduguri and Borno Investment Company Ltd,


I was deeply saddened to hear about the devastating flood that recently affected Maiduguri, resulting in significant loss of property and displacement of many households. As a former Corps member who served in the heart of Maiduguri in 2021/2022, I have fond memories of the city and its resilient people.

My Primary Place of Assignment was Borno Investment Company, where I had the privilege of working with an exceptional team and serving the community. The news of the flood hit close to home, and I can only imagine the challenges you are facing.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for the losses you have enured. I can only imagine the pain of seeing your properties and livelihoods affected. I want to assure you that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult and trying time.

As someone who has experienced the warmth and hospitality of Maiduguri, I am confident that the city will emerge stronger and more united than ever. I hope that the affected areas will be restored soon, and life will return to normal.

Once again, I offer my sympathy to the people of Maiduguri, especially the Staffs and Management of Borno Investment Company Ltd. May you find strength and resilience in the face of this adversity.

Sincerely,

Onivehu Musa Habeeb

Former Corps Member (2021/2022)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog