Kogi Central Gives Senator Natasha A Triumphant Reception On Homecoming

The Senator representing Kogi Central senatorial district, Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, on Saturday, celebrated with her constituents following her victory at the Appeal Court and swearing-in ceremony. 


The people who could not hide their joy trooped out in their numbers to give the first female Senator from Kogi State a triumphant reception.  

Addressing the people, Senator Natasha pledged to be a good ambassador and to repay the trust placed in her. "I promise to change the narrative of Ebiraland, people across the country will admire you. I promise to provide fertilizers and other incentives that will bring about good yields to our farmers.

"I know what our women are going through,  I promise to provide business support that will end the challenges of LAPO.  I promise to make you all proud and bring job opportunities for our teeming youth", she said. 

The Senator also promised to use her office to advocate and ensure Ajoakuta Steel Complex lying moribund in her senatorial district is revived. 

"I promise Ajaokuta is going to work, I am going to work with all my Colleagues, Ministers, and the President because all I want is development and bring dividend of democracy to you", she added. 

Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan  presented her certificate of return to the people and appreciated them for standing by her throughout the fight to reclaim the mandate they gave to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog